November ends today. I've been so incredibly busy that I don't even know where to begin.
1. I received another rejection letter for a short story. They no longer sting as bad.
2. I baked two derby pies, following this recipe. First time I've ever made them, and they turned out great.
2b. Bourbon may possibly replace rum whenever I find a reason to imbibe.
3. Work work work work work.
4. Christmas tree is up and decorated. No outside lights yet. May not be this year.
5. The 4hr drive to Lambert's Cafe wasn't worth 4 hours. Maybe 2, possibly 3 even, but not 4. Not whenever you have a baby that doesn't like car rides. The food, on the other hand, was delicious.
6. My good friend Adam let me borrow the entire run of a Daredevil comic series, Volume 2, spanning over 130 issues between 1998 and 2009. I only know the barest minimum about the Man without Fear, but he assures me that they're brilliant comics (though he said the ending was terrible).
7. Skyrim progresses slowly but surely. What a massive tale...
7b. Not sure if I'm alone here or if this is normal, but a dragon totally landed inside the College of Winterhold, right in the quad, and the fight was pretty cool. I also had a dragon fight with some mammoths nearby, and apparently the mammoths were peeved at the dragon, cause they took over and slew the dragon.
8. Our annual class service project comes up this weekend. Much to do.
I've much to say, and yet I'm blank. Too scatterbrained at the moment. All the best!