Thursday, July 20, 2006

3:13 a.m.

This late/early the mind seems to be thinking much clearer than usual. It is finals week. I am finished, yet here in town for another few days. Primarily I've been cleaning and organizing (mostly music on my computer). Finals were actually pretty easy. Wolves of the Calla is pretty good so far. I've not had too much time to spend reading here of late. However, I have been practicing my piano and guitar e'en more. Which, there is a song called "Boston" by Augustana. Me gusta mucho.
Which reminds me. Augustana opened for a concert I went to last week. The Counting Crows (best band ever to have lived) and the Goo Goo Dolls. The concert was in Cincinatti and was awesome. First time I e'er saw the Crows or the Dolls, and both were great. Plus, my favourite song was the second one that the Crows sang ("Mrs. Potters Lullaby"). I'm not really sure whether or not it can top the Nickel Creek concert I went to last fall, though, in Louisville. 'Twas amazing, especially since tickets landed us on the third row.
It's now 3:16. I should go to sleep. But I imagine that I'll lay awake and pray. Or think. I like doing both. Until...

Long Days and Pleasant Nights, amigos....

No comments: