Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wii

After a very long week of waiting semi-patiently, I finally got my Wii. I shoulda got it on 11.19, but the preorders did not get delivered to FYE like they should have. They still do not have them, actually. I got mine from inside info at Best Buy. I showed up early and was eighth in line, and Keisha was there with me. I shoulda bought her Cracker Barrel like I told her I would, but I was worried that there would be no spots left, so instead she went to McDonalds. But I got my Wii. Sports is great. Twilight Princess (Zelda) is absolutely gorgeous. Oh so much fun and interaction. I enjoy it very much. Hmmmmmm. I recommend that other people at least play one, because it does involve movement and it is very unique.
Anyway, I just wanted to put it out there.
I got my Wii. And it is fun.

No comments: