2. Anybody else have trouble spelling
3. If you take a vacuum cleaner and put the hose in your mouth and turn it on would it kill you? What if you plugged up your nose and then did it? Cause I imagine your lungs and stuff getting sucked up or going crazy.
4. Don't you hate it when you wake up and your ear feels like it's got water in it?
5. Is there a rule that says once one vehicle messes up, then the other one is doomed to the same fate?
6. Even though I've had Brandon Sanderson's The Way of Kings since its release date, it's been sitting on the shelf just waiting for me to pick it up ever since. It's not that I don't want to read it, but I want to read it when I can fully devote time and attention to Sanderson's awesomeness. It seems like a waste, but just knowing I have it now means I got all the time in the world.
7. So, if a ____ and a _ ___ go to the ______ for ______, then ____ slips _ ____ a ____, what would happen? I mean, it'd have to be messy, right?
8. The great debate of what to read next is here. I have so many things I really want to read, I just don't know where to go. Ken Scholes' Lamentation has been waiting very patiently; I got a fresh stack of Hellboy's to devour; I'm feeling like a good classic, maybe One Hundred Years of Solitude or The Brothers Karamazov; non-fictional Truman Capote's In Cold Blood has been beating on my brain's door, and so has Abraham's The Long Price Quartet; oh, and the twenty issues or so of Fables to cram in 'ere issue #100 hits shelves later this month. Instead of all of these, I've picked up Charles Portis' True Grit, a novel that's been in my possession for so long I don't remember when I first tried to read it, and a review copy of sci-fi webzine Residential Aliens #4.
9. It's good to have Conan O'Brien back doing what he does best: being awesome.
10. I'm going to St. Louis this weekend to see Iron & Wine in concert. It's been a while since my last concert, and I'm super excited about this one.
11. I'm thinking about entering io9's Environmental Writing Contest. Click here for info.
12. Yeah, I've already got my HP7 midnight tickets for the imax. Can't wait.