Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stewart Little - More Pictures

Keisha had another doctor appointment Monday with her new doc.  This doctor wanted to do some new ultrasounds, and here are the results.
Isn't the 3d imagery awesome?  I'm curious to see how much our daughter will look like these pictures.

Another baby class tonight, safety and general "How to Hold a Baby and Not Drop One." This is the most important class for me, as I currently am only quasi-comfortable holding a little one. I always feel like they're so fragile and I have to be super super super careful.  Apparently babies are more resilient than I give them credit for, but still, this'll be a helpful class.


Immediately following this I have to rush to dress rehearsal for the Good Friday service tomorrow.  I'm surprisingly not too nervous, despite the fact that I'm going to be playing and singing a solo to a crowd that could potentially reach 50,000.  Literally.  I'm singing Leeland's "Carried to the Table," if you're interested.  And then I'm playing mandolin in one song, just me and a guitar and some singers.  I've practiced and practiced, and I'm just hoping my fingers remember where to go.

Ultimately, I suppose I don't care.  I'm not doing it to sound good or to be noticed.  I'm doing it to worship and to get others to worship, too.  I can't wait to see what comes of the Good Friday Service.

Part 2 of "The Doom of the Salt People" tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, how precious logan! thanks for sharing. hope Keisha is feeling good.

I had the same angst about the fragility of the newborn thing. I was never a must-hold-your-baby!!! kind of girl, so I wasn't terribly in practice. fortunately these things work out. Of course, N was born too big looking to scare me, but then I wouldn't wish that solution on anyone.

good luck on your solo. I hope the whole evening will prove an uplifting experience.

~L

David Wagner said...

Did you say 50,000 people?

O_O *blink*

Those baby pics are awesome. I bet you guys are super-stoked. Kids are incredible treasures. Enjoy every minute of it.

logankstewart said...

@L: Ack! We're hoping for a standard-weighted baby, around 7 lbs or so. Two of my cousins weighed almost 10 lbs.

@Dave: More than super-stoked, friend. Much more.