After piddling around last night with Keisha on the possibility of her starting a blog, a spark wedged itself into my mind. I like change. It forces awkwardness and growth and learning. Even change for the worse can be fruitful. So, dear readers, any input? Any problems viewing on your home screens?
Bits & Pieces
- I've not mentioned it before, but David Crowder Band's latest and final cd was released this week. I've been enamored. However, no review proper will be showing up here, at least not in the foreseeable future. No sir, a masterpiece as glorious as it deserves something else. I'm working on a review that I will be submitting for hopeful acceptance in the 2012 Spring Edition of TalyaWren, a zine crafted by fellow blogger and frequent commenter L and her family. This year's proceeds go to support Door to Grace, an Oregon mission that combats human trafficking.
- Anyone else make use of Google Music? I've recently fell in love.
- Today is Keisha's birthday. She turns 24, and is still growing in beauty with each passing day.
- Sunday is my birthday. I'm still getting balder and beardier with each passing day.
- I failed to mention that Avonlea sprouted teeth recently. Two, in fact. They're like tomahawk heads in her mouth, sharp and jagged. Such a cute thing, though.
- Dunkin' Donuts moved into town. I've never had 'em before. Me, I've always been a Mom & Pop local bakery kind of guy. Nevertheless, I tried it out. Donuts tasted like they were a day or two old and came from Kroger. The coffee was pretty good, though.
- First major snowfall yesterday. About an inch or so. Bitter cold.
- Francis Chan continually blows my mind and challenges me.
- No Skyrim updates. I've not played it all week, come to think of it. Still much to do, but not enough time to put in to another imaginary world.