Monday, January 10, 2011

A Lack of Personal Pronouns

Jeez it's cold.  And it's only going to get colder.
Hungry.  The apple & brownie & 4 cups of coffee this morning was a pathetic breakfast.
Doing an exercise regiment that should yield 100 push-ups after 6 weeks.  (Here.)
2666 is an odd book.  And incredibly dense.  One sentence spread over 3 pages.
25th birthday is Saturday.
Keisha's 23rd birthday is Thursday.
Going out for Indian to celebrate.
Plugging along with ditch drainage and still wallowing in late to very late paychecks.
Doctor tomorrow for a checkup and to hear the heartbeat again.
Next month to find out if its a girl or a boy.
Generosity begets generosity, Anonymous Sender of $60.
Didn't watch The Cape and didn't miss it.
Did watch the Colts lose, though. Sadly.
Did watch Monsters of Folk on Austin City Limits Friday night.
Did pre-order Dead Space 2 with the donated $60.
Did spend some time sanding down & stripping the remaining two kitchen chairs.
Didn't eat a good breakfast...  must resist Snickers in desk drawer.
Did play at the Shelter yesterday, had two people show up, plus two others.
There's snow a-coming, and colder temps.
Don't understand why some people can be so delusional, do ya kennit?
Might be playing a game of Rook tomorrow night.
Requested the library to purchase Joe Abercrombie's newest The Heroes.
Did get more Ethopian coffee beans last night from Will.
Should finish How I Met Your Mother Season 5 this week.
Wants to slap bet somebody.
Si man i yulma nin enquantuva?
Star Wars on blu-ray this September.
Chernobyl: 25 Years Later.
Got Dr. Horrible on blu-ray for Christmas.
End of line.

5 comments:

ibeeeg said...

I love these type of posts of yours.
I now know a few more things about you like your age, and that of your wife's. You guys are young!!! Geesh...almost the same age as my son.
Your breakfast sure does sound yummy but yeah...a bit pathetic but man the coffee is a morning must!
I tried the 100 push-up thing last winter...didn't work for me cause I am a wimp so I came up with my own circuit type training thing.
Love the whole "generosity begets genersoity" so true..so true.
Dude...think you have a chocolate problem...brownie, snickers, etc. LOL

Happy Early Birthday to both of you!

Jay Belt said...

That Chernobyl thing was neat, but really wished they hadn't washed out the greens in order to make it feel more devastating. That really pulled from me some of the emotion I could have felt. Just the pictures of everything rotted away speak louder than washing out colors.

Also, Star Wars Blu Ray... but it'll be the new updated formats won't it... so that really makes me sad.

logankstewart said...

@ibeeeg: Thank you. They're fun to write and make my brain stretch. Age is a fickle thing and means very little to me, other than the fact that I'll get lower car insurance in a few days. Now, for more chocolate.

@Jay: Aye, same here. Still, I love looking at abandoned cities, ruins, and stuff like that, so I thought it was pretty cool.

Paula Titus said...

The short sentence thing was annoying at first but then rapidly grew on me. Nice. :)

logankstewart said...

@Paula: Ha! Sorry, but, uhm, thanks? I guess I was attempting to emulate how I actually think, and I don't think I say personal pronouns all that often in my own brain. Still, in written form, it is odd for reading.