1. Oh Shenandoah! I am your daughter. Prior to that, the prior pontificated the perfect diatribe against mean Mr. Mustard.
2. Having recently experienced funerals, this story about a funeral mishap had me rolling. Quite funny, quite short, and well worth the read.
3. Vacation creeps in on little cat's feet in just three more days. Not many plans but Skyrim, family, and a day-trip out to Missouri to eat at Lambert's. We've ne'er been there, but hear wonderful things.
4. Radiohead has a song called "Creep." According to my latest tweet, I "snagged some #Radiohead tix for the St. Louis show on 3/9/12. Color me ecstatic." I can't express how excited I am, as a Radiohead concert is one of my "dream concerts."
5. The previous point contained three sets of quote marks / double apostrophes.
6. An apostrophe is also a figure of speech that's best explained by referring to Point 1 (particularly the first six words) on this list.
7. I'm entertaining the idea of next year reading only books on my TBR and/or books I own and/or can get from the library. The only exception would be something drastic. I shall think on this more, and if I decide to do so, I should add some more books to my TBR 'ere December's end.
8. Christmas tree and decorations are going up ever-so-soon. I can't wait to see Avonlea's eyes soaking it all in.
9. I think I've mentioned it before, but not certain, but just to be clear, I completely deleted my Facebook account a few weeks/months ago. Tired of it and the mostly useless newsfeed, I now use G+ and, on the rare occasion, Twitter.
10. Realized last night that we've taken well over a thousand pictures of Avonlea since her birth. Wow.
11. Why does looking at pictures of food make you hungry? Wouldn't it be great that if looking at the bible we had the same feeling? I love reading the bible and thinking about its truths and having my mind exploded by God. More and more I realize how little we are, how tiny, how insignificant, and yet God still loves us and gives us significance. God, you are amazingly, indescribably, unfathomable, and I am so glad you are.
12. See what I did there? That's another example (cf. Points 6, 1).
13. I'm simultaneously reading a lot of different books at the moment. I am a multiple-book-reader-a-time, but this may be my record.