Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Photo-Story of Travel

See Daddy, Mommy, and Baby.
They dress funny on Halloween.

There's Mommy and Baby who always seem to match...


And then there's sweet Daddy who makes your eyes need a scratch.


Baby is so happy; Baby is so swell...
Just look at her hair, growing so well!

The Family traveled to the Orchard of Great Apples.

And the Family tripped to the Pumpkin Patch in the Fall.

The Family watched Clint play football with tackles!

Daddy took Mommy to the Place of Engagement--a bench in a mall.

Travel makes Baby sleepy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

marvelous! great pics, beautiful wife and baby. thanks for sharing!

~L

Angie said...

I think I just died from cuteness! So sweet.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Too fun, and Avonlea is a real darling.

logankstewart said...

Thanks everyone!

Krista said...

I know its been awhile but I had to stop by and see this cute little baby of yours! Congrats! I know I'm a little late but she is very precious! :)

logankstewart said...

@Krista: Hey, you! I hope everything is going wonderful for you and yours. Been a while. Hope you're still reading and drawing. Thanks for stopping in. Take care, and Happy New Year!