Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My 100th Post! A Composition

This is the 100th post here on the Rememorandom, and as such, it should be special. Just how special, you may ask?

Special enough to look at a few things. First, the evolution of a self-portrait.



This was done a few months back. I do wish that I would have taken one photo in the earliest stage, but, this shows the appropriate evolution. Soon, I think, I shall construct one of my lovely bride. I already have the paints, brushes, and canvas, and now all I need is the confidence to create something as beautiful as she on a piece of canvas.

Next is a link to something I found rather absolutely profound and simply wonderful. My friend Bill told me of this image, and indeed, it is beyond words. Click here to view it in its glory, or simply click below to enlarge.


Next, a video I found that made me smile a bit. Some of you may know, but I am an avid Star Wars fan. My love affair with this universe is extensive. I have Star Wars memorabilia of all kinds, and I'm thankfully getting my young brother-in-law quite interested. Below are two videos we both enjoyed. The first is quite humorous, the second is just cool.





Next to lastly, a link back to my cd I put out for the world to hear. I've had a few downloads, which makes me happy a bit, and I hope everyone enjoyed the tunes. I've gathered courage from my wife and my friends from the blogworld to step out and push myself. Thanks folks.

Finally, a thank you to all the readers of Rememorandom. This blog started out as just another medium to play with, but to me it has grown. I enjoy posting and communicating. I enjoy reading each of your comments, and I enjoy reading each of your blogs. Thank you for continuing with me, and I hope you stay on.

Trouble comes, and Trouble goes, and Trouble has a key to my front door.

2 comments:

Brandon Barr said...

Wow, that's an amazing piece of art.

logankstewart said...

I completely and whole-heartedly agree, Brandon. A-m-a-z-i-n-g.