Friday, March 20, 2009

Songs For The Dark

I have officially posted my cd up on the internet now. It's available here. The cd has taken a long time to work on, but I'm proud of the final product. I hope you all enjoy.

And let me know what you think once ye've given it a listen to.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n5zgmwndon5

Oh, and by the way, my favorites are "Mourning's Melody", "Midnight Dance", and "If Hollywood Don't Need You (Honey I Still Do)".

(I'm not really sure about the grammatical way to put punctuation inside quotes.)

2 comments:

Sailor Matt said...

How is this music classified? Folk music? I really enjoyed your songs. I could almost feel lyrics being sung to Midnight Dance. Do you intend to add lyrics at some point? I'm very impressed.

logankstewart said...

I classified them as Folk, but I could also classify them as Indie. It seems like almost anything passes for Folk nowadays.

No, I don't intend to put songs to Midnight Dance. I composed Dusk, Midnight Dance, and Mourning's Melody as a triptych. My goal was to create a certain mood associated with dusk, midnight, and morning.

Thank you for the complement! Hope work's going great.