Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Few Things



It's late, and I should be getting to bed. My period button is not working properly. Stella is getting spayed tomorrow. She sure has grown a lot. Spring Break is mostly over, as I've got a lot of work to catch up and do before Monday. Plus, we've been looking for our first home, which we've possibly found, but I still have no job. Been praying and praying that that'll come through soon, as I've applied to a few, but the situation requires more of an explanation than I care to elaborate on right now. Instead, I think I'll go read my Bible and then go to bed. Goodnight everybody.

1 comment:

Sailor Matt said...

G'night, bud. And good morning (by now). Good luck on that job search. I'll be praying for you. And good luck on that house! What a great moment in life- to buy your first home. Free from noisy neighbors and community building rules, and the sense of independence that comes from owning your own real property. Again, good luck!