Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was quite a day. Stella got spayed yesterday morning, and the poor pup's been sluggish all day. She'll probably be a bit slow for the next week or so. For the procedure, they had to shave a part of one of her front legs for an IV to go in, and the picture is pretty cute.


Also, last night Clint spent the night with me and Keisha and we all sat down and watched Bolt. The movie was pretty funny, and the story was fun to experience, too. The themes of the movie are quite applicable to life, and it's so easy to relate with the super-dog. Clint fell asleep during the movie with a Jolly Rancher in his mouth, and once we woke him up, I had to take a picture.












I had to clean up the large blue, drool stain on the couch. Furthermore, he was quite reluctant to spit out the candy once we woke him up and told him to get ready for bed.

Remember to brush 'em every night, cause if you don't they'll probably fall out.

3 comments:

MT said...

blue drool... too good.

logankstewart said...

Hey, Mattson, thanks for stopping by. I hope you've had a pleasant trip here, and I do hope you return. Take care.

MT said...

I'm sure you'll be seeing me around...